I ordered two little tables, covered in bevaled mirror.When they arrived the UPS delivery men PLACED THEM UPSIDE DOWN, and most likely had been tossing them around in the truck.

When I opened the package nearly every piece of mirror was shattered, and the drawers were broken and out of place WITH BOTH PACKEGES! I am furious at how IGNORANT AND CARELESS the UPS DELIVERY MEN where. The boxes they were shipped where covered in "FRAGIL" stickers and "THIS SIDE UP" . Unreal, I can't believe how careless they where.

Not only that, but UPS doesn't have any numbers to place a caomplaint, it's almost as if you can't even place one.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

MuRiiN you are clearly a person who must think so highly of yourself that you need to vent your petty complaints along with every other LOSER.. OH you are a LIAR drivers can never be held for ANY DAMAGES HA HA I hope your next pkgs are delivered intact BUT ya never know..PS us delivery BOYS as you put it don;t care about your pkgs, your dog,ETC,ETC, but mostly WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!PSS I HOPE YOU COMPLAINED AND LEFT ALL YOUR INFO,CAUSE WE NEVER FORGET JERKS LIKE YOU..NEXT TIME REMEMBER THAT HA HA HA HA HA HA

@SKIP

You're wildly ignorant and clearly are discontent with your life, if you weren't you wouldn't be repeatedly posting negative comments on this website! At the end of the day - you're the one that brings me all this "***" that you hate so much. Thanks delivery boy! PS finally was able to place a complaint with UPS and turns out the damages are going to be deducted from whomever was responsible for the damages' pay! FINALLY SOME CONSEQUENCES! And how nice, bragging about your pay, clearly you are insecure and need to feel adequate by flaunting the only thing you have going for you!

So get at me delivery boy - but at the end of the day I'm not the one with a carppy job and a bad attitude towards customers!

P.S. I'm sure you will repost comments about 100 times over so thought I would let you know this is my last post - I have much better ways to spend my precious time. So post away to your sad little hearts content after this!

H.murrin.I happen to enjoy my job,it;s just dealing with people like you who think that your pkg was damaged because the box was placed arrows down..Ha those boxes are crammed into my truck so much its amazing most of the stuff isn't broken..blame the mgt more more more stuff to deliver bigger and NO weight LIMITS 10 to 12hr days..Just remember you are only 1 of 130 stops per day..

oh i made 93,000 last year delivering ,eh dropping pkgs..but really WE DON"T CARE ITS just a bunch of *** ever wonder why your boxes smell like COFFEE!!!think about that :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ...

So im not going to say I 100% believe that "wedon'tcare" and whoever else are UPS drivers or workers, but whomever you are, YOU ARE A DUMB ***.If you don't like your job, as previously mentioned, maybe you should have made some better life decisions.

And unfortunately for you I don't have a "shopping addiction" and I rarely purchase items online. And these two beveled mirror night stands WERE ONLINE ITEMS ONLY. So for *** sake I think YOU yes YOU "Wedon'tcare" are the one that needs to get your head out of your ***.

P.S.

Maybe you should spend less time online complaining about this when you are clearly WRONG and spend more time EDUCATING YOURSELF SO YOU CAN GET A BETTER JOB.*** ***.

Nox

You all realize these people saying they don't care probably aren't UPS drivers. The internet is such a miraculous tool that you believe everything people say. Sigh.

WEDON'TCARE WEDON'TCARE WEDON'TCARE WEDON'TCARE'JUST SAYS WHAT WE ALL THINK WEDON'TCARE ABOUT YOU ,YOUR ***, YOUR DOG YOUR HOUSE YOUR BIG SCREEN TV THAT GETS BEAT UP IN MY TRUCK it really do's BUT WE REALLY DON'TCARE ABOUT YOU.....

@ wedon'tcare

you know that ups and fedex both deliver to "stores" as well and they have to refuse items all the time.going to the store is not the point.

i went to three different stores, with no success of getting the common item, before i bought my last item on the internet, and didn't save any money. delivery drivers need to pull their heads out of their ..... its simple respect.

if you don't like your job or your packages you deliver you should have made better life decisions.don't put your issues on your customers or their items!!!

Hollins 1 shopping is like a drug to people they complain and moan but still buy china=mart ***.and if you can't handle the truth about the way your junk is handled get your head out of your ars''' :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :p :p :p :p :p

hollins1

JUST CURIOUS.IF EVERYONE GOES TO THE STORE.WHERE WILL THIS LEAVE UPS AND FEDEX.I ASSUME IN THE UNPLOYEMENT LINE WITH EVERYONE ELSE.AND BY THE WAY.IF YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO PRINT THIS TYPE OF ***.WHAT IS YOUR CORRECT NAME.YOU SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO PRINT THAT.TRUE NAME PLEASE.YOU MAKE UPS AND FEDEX LOOK REALLY BAD ON THIS BLOG.

those arrows mean nothing to us.next time go to the store :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry people this junk is tossed around so much it is amazing that you get it in one piece just look inside one of the trucks someday stuff packed in there..heavy boxes crushing you fragile ***,,we love it who else you gonna use?fedex?

the drivers don't give a ratsass either!..also now that you complained next time driver is at your trailer good luck..JUST sayin my fav large screen tvs..man do those things take a pounding..spend 52 cents more go to a STORE seeya