Tracking Tool

I asked my secretary to send some keys to me from Virginia to Connecticut. Unfortunately, she sent the keys by UPS and requested a signature.

UPS delivered, one day late, and because no one was available to sign, left a note, which was the correct procedure.

I spoke to my secretary and she asked UPS to hold the package for pick-up by me. UPS told her the package would be held for the next five days.

This morning, I called UPS (the phone-tree reminds me of fingernails on a chalk board) and confirmed that the package was at the distribution center. I drove 45 minutes to the center to be told, "Oops, the package was put on the truck. You can come back tonight or tomorrow." The window clerk was smarmy and uncaring.

Needless to say, I was irate. My later conversation with a superior from the center did not go much better. A perfunctory apology, but no solution.

I have instructed my secretary to toss out all of the UPS materials and to never again use UPS on my behalf.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about recipient signature from Ups was poor customer service, customer service agent and delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments