I Just wish the level of service that I get from UPS for my business was the same for my personal.The first time I complainted about UPS was when the Delivery Driver just left a live check on my porch and when I just so happen to open the door and the is walking down the stairs after leaving a live check on my porch I asked him why did you knock on my door?

He says"Uh I'm running behind!" I dont give a *** about you running behind.Now UPS says they showed up and they didn't!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

This is the second time I've been on the phone with UPS for failure to deliver in the commitment time...and every time when I get a package from them, it literally looks like they played kick ball...if I don't get my package to the destination, I am so screwed...and I feel like there is nothing UPS can do about it, why can't they call the driver!???!! That would make everything so much easier...this really sucks. Logistics my ***.

A live check? Complainted? You'll fit right in with the rest of the whiners with sub 70 IQs on this site.