I sent my daughter in college 2 packages, space heaters, on Thursday, February 13, 2014 and paid for next day over night, by 10:30 delivery on February 14, 2014 for a total of $88.74.I was surprised by the price, but what ever, she needed it and they were sent.

Because of bad weather the delivery did not arrive until Monday 2/17/2014. No problem, i understand that ups is not responsible for the weather. I called to get refunded the difference between overnight and 5 day delivery, and after 1+ hours we were convinced that we could not be helped by UPS on the phone and had to go to go to the store we shipped with.

I called them today and go no satisfaction, or refund of the difference in freight paid and freight delivered.If i cant get what i paid for, why cant i pay for what i did get?

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Maybe you should be the one going to college.Sending something on a Thursday and having it arrive on Monday is not a five day delivery pal.

And if you say you understand that UPS isn't responsible for the weather, then why would you expect a refund?

It still took up space on their plane when they flew it there.It's not their fault if the airport cancelled flights or roads were impassable.