UPS has been leaving notices on the front door of our 10 unit building in Boston for two days. No name, no apartment number, nothing, except notices of "attempted delivery." To whom, UPS, are you trying to deliver?

Should people this dumb be driving your delivery trucks? Your business is shipping, no? And union is willing to protect these workers? Shippers trust these yahoos? Not me! Incompetence has rise to an all time high with UPS.

I tried to call the 800 number and talk with "customer service." I explained that it would be helpful if UPS actually used a customer's name or apartment number. The guy said, "Yes, you have a point." After looking up the tracking number, he told me it was apartment #6. I said, "Well, that would be most helpful for the residents of the building to know who needs to contact UPS to make arrangements, rather than dumb UPS drivers burning carbon fuel driving around for days without communicating with their customers. I then asked to talk with a manager and I was put on hold for ever, clearly UPS wants to avoid customer service. UPS is a unionized American company that is in the shipping business, but their drivers don't know this. Sad mess.

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments