They lost my package sent 2nd day, their supervisors could only be tracked as far as who you talked to if you have an employee ID number, Knowing that 5 of their supervisors blew off my problem, finally got a hold of upper management, lied to me every day about my package not being lost.Was told shipping would be reimbursed and contents of package to sender, I paid for te package, yet not compensating me, now I would have to get my money back from somebody out of state, $1,000 package.

When they found it a week later, refused shipping refund because they said the package was upgraded to next day air after I paid for 2 day shipping already and it was 7 days late.I have cancelled my UPS account and will only use Fed Ex, have had great experiences with Fed Ex and better customer service.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments