Tracking Tool

I wouldn't touch this company with a barge pole - unfortunately for some suppliers who use them that means that they will never get any more business from me until they change delivery company to a more reputable and reliable one. This delivery company indicates that it is part of UPS (or at least they use the UPS badge in their uninformative emails) but I think UPS (the proper courier side) would be horrified with the damage "I Parcel" are doing to their reputation.

My delivery has now been "out for delivery" for 3 days now and still the company says words to the effect of "We're investigating with our agents regarding your parcel. We will update you with the latest information".

Fortunately the parcel from Zazzle was not expensive enough to worry me about any financial loss should it never turn up BUT my daughter will be devastated that her Westie mugs will have vanished into thin air.

This level of service reflects badly not only for "I Parcel" but also UPS (whom they claim to be part of) and also Zazzle and Lone Tree Press who are the suppliers of my package and used "I Parcel" !!!!!

Update - 28 June 2018

Absolutely nothing positive to mitigate the review above and what response that has been forthcoming has merely aggravated my dissatisfaction. I have also been in touch with UPS who, whilst acknowledging iParcel are part of them, have provided nothing further to help despite me trying to escalate the problem.

If I was the UPS Group VP for Customer Services Inc I would be squirming in my pants & wondering if my zillions of US$ pay packet was going to continue as this and other reviews simply show a complete lack of management ability, total unconcern about service quality and finally a complete lack of responsibility/positive action by his/her staff.

As I stated in an email (one of many) to UPS European Customer Service "from a company that "BOASTS" about it's level of service its initials UPS really ought to mean "UNIVERSALLY POOR SERVICE".

By the way for those of you still in the dark iParcel seem to offload a number of their deliveries to a company called IMX Limited (see Trustpilot review on them) who appear to be a bulk post service or yet again another middleman who can't be contacted !!!

Update - 29 June 2018 1400 CET

For those of you who are actually wondering whether iParcel is actually part of UPS, I quote verbatim an email statement I have just received from UPS ENGREDIRECTS (date time stamp 29 June 2018 at 13:16 CET) copy to European Call Centre, UPS and Customer Services GBEN,UPS

"In addition to this, the reason why iparcel has a logo of UPS is because they were merchant's that uses some of the company's services but not the whole logistics processes of UPS. Packages might be handover to UPS, but it won't be UPS that will be completing the delivery."

UNQUOTE

So now that is the most official statement that iParcel is NOT part of the UPS Network simply a "bog standard merchant" so my advice is NOT to give iParcel any business at all !!

By the way my package still has not surfaced and could be heading out to space for all I know !!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments