1.3
Tracking Tool

Honestly would rate the company 0 stars if I could.I ordered a new set of wheels and tires for my vehicle because somebody stole my stock rims.

I spent almost all day on the phone with a sales rep Monday November 27 ensuring i had taken care of everything including having purchased 2 day shipping so that my new wheels would arrive in a timely manner and I'd be able to get my car back. Wednesday comes and UPS delivers 3 wheels and leaves one in the warehouse because they were "busy" and I was told it would be delivered Thursday although I had purchased 2 day shipping. To make it worse I was also told my tires would not arrive until Tuesday the following week, again although I had done everything in my power to ensure 2 day shipping. It is now Tuesday December 5th and 2 tires have been delivered while one tire is still at one warehouse and the last tire is at a different warehouse and am now being told it will be Wednesday December 6th before the last two tires arrive.

Because of UPS's mishap I have to spend extra money on a rental car plus storage fees for my vehicle as its sitting in Ford's service garage because my packages have not arrived like they were supposed to.

In short, I should've gotten my vehicle back Thursday November 30th but because of UPS it may be Thursday December 7th before I get my car!This is completely UNACCEPTABLE and I will NEVER use UPS again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments