So i ordered a laptop and accidentally had it shipped to the wrong address (which i know was my fault)

It was supposed to go to a family members home to keep it a surprise or else i would have used my own. But the thing that *** me off the most is that i called UPS and told them right away what had happened. Cause my tracking number said it had already been delivered 6 days ago. There best advice was to go to the address itself and get the package!!

At that point I didn't mind cause there are only 3 houses on that block and my aunt's house was one of them. I actually went knocking on doors and of course no one has seen it, Which i actually doubt very highly but whatever.

But what i actually discovered when i went knocking on doors, is that the address I had put in for delivery actually does not exist!!!! (even checked on MapQuest and Google) So again I called UPS to let them know that the address was non existent! And of course they didn't get a signature they probably just dropped a $700 laptop on the door or maybe some UPS guy/woman got a nice tip!!

So there going to start a investigation which i'll get an answer in 8-10 Business days. But now after reading this website I probably wont get anywhere with this company.

The UPS drivers just drop items off at any location just to get there job DONE!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I just did the same thing, my address used doesn't exist either. So who knows where my package is really going to.

I love when people screw up but that's ok.UPS screws up and it's the blame game.

If a shipper is too cheap to pay the extra couple bucks to require a signature, that's not the drivers fault. And if it's an unmarked box Mr. Driver has no idea what's in it.

Actually they will likely recover it despite your error.When they do please make sure to comment on that as well.

Good Luck

well you certainly fvcked that up