I SPOKE WITH A REPRESENTATIVE FROM UPS ABOUT SHIPPING A PACKAGE...THE REPRESENTATIVE MISINFORMED ME AND ALSO MANAGED TO NOT CHARGE ME FOR ADDITIONAL COVERAGE.

THE DELIVERY DRIVER FROM UPS DROPPED MY PACKAGE ON MY PORCH WHICH BROKE THE SCREEN OF MY LAPTOP COMPUTER. AFTER JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS AND DOING EVERYTHING ON MY PART TO HAVE THE SITUATION HANDLED, UPS SENT ME IN AN ENDLESS CIRCLE TO FILE A CLAIM, WHICH RESULTED IN UPS TELLING ME THEY ARE SORRY THEIR REPRESENTATIVE DID NOT DO THEIR JOB AND INFORMED ME THEY WOULD COVER $100 OF THE $800 IT COST TO REPAIR MY SCREEN.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE DEAL WITH UPS!!!!I WILL ALSO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN AND HOPEFULLY INFORM THEM OF HOW CARELESS UPS IS WTIH THEIR PACKAGES AND HOW UPS DO NOT RESPECT OR CARE ABOUT THEIR FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Hi,

I feel sorry about your experience with UPS.I had a similar one, and I will definitely not use UPS ever again.

We have to let people know about how UPS neglect us.If we ALL stop using UPS low quality services, UPS will not exist anymore.