Anna, Ohio

I ordered a Christmas present for my son and did the 2 day shipping option UPS, it should have been here on the Monday before Christmas, it is now Thursday and I'm still waiting on it.On Tuesday I saw the UPS driver pull to the end of my drive way, sit there for a minute and leave???

So... I got on UPS.com and tracked the package, the notes stated that my package would be detained an additional day for security reasons. On Wednesday morning I again checked UPS tracking, the note stated that the address was incorrect and I needed to contact them!! When I called them, that wasn't the case AT ALL!!

The driver would not come down my driveway because my dog was out...WITH ME!!! Now I'm severely angry, they basically lied on the tracking site, my package wasn't being detained because of security, or that they had the wrong address. The customer service people are all rude, they could care less that if this package doesn't make it here before Christmas there will be a very dissapointed 11 year old or that I'm missing my daughters Christmas parties at school, I was told if I am not here when the driver is here then he will not leave the package. I was also rudely told that if my dog is not detained, he will not deliver it!!

My house is down a long lane, it's not like my dog ran to the end of the lane and chased the delivery man, she stayed by the house WITH ME.

I will NEVER order from any company, if I have to get my product shipped UPS!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments