Ordered Christmas gift from Walmart on December 12, 2015.Received a notification from UPS stating a shipping label has been generated with a tracking number.

The next notification I received is that the package was to be delivered on December18, 2015 between 9:45 and 1:45. As of December 23, 2015 I have not received the package. Contacted UPS by phone and the person was useless in helping me locate the package. Stating they never received the package from Walmart.

I was advised a tracking number and label were issued but they have no idea where the package is?

Walmart states the package was picked up by ups and shipped.If UPS did not receive the package, how did I get a delivery date and a time frame of delivery?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments