I was told by Native instruments that they couldn't change the delivery address so they told me to contact UPS immediately after the shipping notification which I did and after many requests to UPS ,all they told me is that it wasn't their company's policy to change the address. Changing a customer's address is a simple task especially for a human being to do and they continously said they could change the address due to company's policy's.

This is the most ridiculous excuse I've ever come across from a company. It's a simple request that SHOULD obviously be part of a delivery company's policy because it's a simple task for a human being to do especially by an established company such as UPS.

And now after two days of these requests they continued to deliver it to the wrong address where it is now in the wrong hands. Someone else now has my £339 product i bought from Native Instruments.

I'm so angry and don't know what to do about it.

I mean they had so many chances to change my address at the depots where my product stopped along the way so why couldn't the delivery address be changed during transit?

They couldn't even do the obvious thing which would to have sent it back to a depot to get the delivery address for it to be changed still or the worst case scenario which would've been to send it back to the Warehouse in Germany like I was told by Native Instruments what should've happened. And now Native Instruments themselves have started ignoring my requests,messages and complaints.

What's happening to society?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Synthman1978 stated that there is a room for improvement of loss of my parcel and failed delivery change. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "loss of parcel and sent to the wrong delivery address after many requests to change it" of ups infonotice and associated monetary loss in the amount of $528. Ups needs to "redeliver my product or give me a full refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups infonotice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

go find a needle in a hay stack so it can go into another haystack