Update by user Aug 29, 2015

I should have been more clear: I called UPS directly and asked what I would have been charged had I went to UPS directly and not to this "franchise" store.The answer is about $50.

I was charged 81.00!! DO NOT GO TO THIS SHOP! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Deal instead with UPS directly or go to FED X!!

This place is a den of crooks!

UPS told me the shop can change whatever they want.They give you the impression they are part of UPS BUT THEY ARE NOT!

Do not be deceived, go to UPS direct or to Fed X and not to this shop.

Live and learn.

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2015

I recently shipped two items from the Riverside CT store. Both items were supposed to arrive at their designated locations on 8/25. One has arrived and one has not. When i contacted the store to ask why the package was not delivered i discovered 2 things:

1.) the second item was actually shipped "ground"

2.) shipping one item ground one item "second day air" should have cost me about $50. I was charged $81.00!!! I complained to UPS but they told me this a franchise and they can charge what they wany.

CONSUMERS BEWARE THESE GUYS ARE RIP OFF ARTISTS!!!!

WmMDriscoll wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was grossly overchage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups 2nd day air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments