Those are the words you hear from UPS when they fail to provide the service you paid for. Every UPS rep I talked to tonight had the same thing to say about their failure, "I'm so sorry Sir", that phrase must be in their training manual.

I have a plane to catch at 6am Friday morning for a project in the Caribbean and I ordered some specialized tools that I need for the project to be delivered 2nd Day Air. Tracking number 1Z1268710210003668.

When the UPS truck made a delivery today, I asked about this package and the driver said, "it's not on this truck, maybe another truck will be coming."

I called UPS customer service around 4pm today and asked about deliver status. The UPS rep said "It's on the truck and is scheduled to be delivered today, they have until 7pm to deliver."

6:30 and no UPS delivery, so I called UPS customer service and they tell me the same thing "It's on the truck and is scheduled to be delivered today, they have until 7pm to deliver."

10:30 I call customer service and they tell me "It's on the truck and is scheduled to be delivered today." I asked the rep if he really believes there are UPS trucks out at 11pm delivering packages, he answers "I'm so sorry Sir."

I ask the rep if UPS will ship the package to my destination in the Caribbean at their expense. "I'm so sorry Sir, but there will be an additional $271.00 charge for this."

So, it will cost me an additional $271.00 for their failure. WTF, if I ran my business like that I would be out of business in a week.

My shipping advice - FedEx.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Ex-CC Supervisor - I hear what you're saying and I agree with most of it.I was very patient with them, calling for updates.

The real problem is when the reps do not give you the correct information.If they would have simply told me it would not be delivered on promised date, I would have been fine with it.

Oh and and for Larson! Shut the f**** Up, you are the immature ***, dude!

You are right!! I will never use the OOPS "services" ever again. I am also surprised how they stay in business!?!?!?

Based of the TRK# that is a 2DA package.However, if this package was being delivered to a residence the driver does have to the literal end of day to deliver the package and if it's a high-volume season, they will be out that late.

Not saying that's your fault. Just clarifying. Now as far as the money you spent. You clearly didn't originally ship the package therefore you are not the shipper.

UPS is not the shipper either. They are the carrier. So, if there are any funds to be refunded due to a service failure, it will go to the SHIPPER. The company that YOU paid for the product, that paid UPS to ship it.

If the package wasn't under YOUR UPS account, why should you be getting the money? That money will be refunded granted that particular company calls UPS and gets refunded then they deal with you.. THEIR customer for the funds due. International shipments will not be on UPS' dime, service failure or not.

It's a completely different monster.

Sorry but it's almost common sense.I don't expect everyone to understand the inner-workings having never worked there but exercising common sense isn't too much to ask, I think.

larson must work for ups no one asked you anything mind your fkkkkkkkk business

Hameenlinna, Southern Finland, Finland #129946

ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR A ***?????WHY DIDNT YOU ORDER IT EARLIER ?????

ALSO IF YOUR SO GREAT, WHY DO YOU HAVE FOUL LANGUAGE ON YOUR MIND ?????NEXT TIME TAKE SOME EXLAX TO RELIEVE YOUR STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!