I am quite angry about the UPS policy about the signature required delivery.Usually we require a signature because the package is very important, and needed to be delivered to the correct person hand to hand.

But UPS never use a phone call to connect with the correct person~!and they even don't give a notice when the package will arrive~!I have been out of work specially waiting in my house for my package delivery for two whole days~!Because it is very important and expensive to me,the sender required my signature.

The UPS driver has come twice, but each time he just knocked the door, didn't hear the answering and left. Can you hear the sound of someone knocking the door of a big house when you live on the third floor? The guys even didn't ring the bell just on the side of the door ~! Why they are so carefree?~!

Can you UPS find me a better way to connect with me directly to make sure the package be sent to me on time and hand to hand? The work is too formal to think about the possibility that the way you work doesn't work. Can you image that house is different from apartment?

How tiny the sound is to the big house~!Could you please change your way of working at least use a phone call?

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments