Out for delivery 16th September - 1Z AY4 745 04 9494 2144. URGENT Parcel for London Fashion Week.

Stopped in all day on 16th for parcel to be received. By 6.30pm super worried called the UPS call centre, they assured me it would be delivered before 7pm, and said some one would call me back. I sat in silence by the front door. No one turned up, no one called. I called again at 7.30 after seeing the driver had updated the tracking to 'no one home'. This was a lie, no one came! No one pushed a delivery slip through the door. The call centre said some one would call me back before 8pm. No one called.

17th September, the photo shoot had to be cancelled as no collection arrived and no one at UPS would help. Frantic I spoke with the UPS Barking depot, to ‘Charlotte’. She promised me the safest thing was for me to come down to the depot and collect the parcel. I had no way of getting down, but we had to find a way as the parcel was need for exhibition in the London Fashion Week show. She said she would personally hold the parcel for me, and call me if any problems. My husband got a train to Barking and walked from Barking station to the UPS depot (almost two miles each way!). On arrival he was told the parcel was not at the depot and was left on the van and would be delivered. I had no trust in the driver who lied yesterday so asked him to wait until it arrived with me, as I was at home and if 7pm came and went again he could get the parcel arriving back at the depot. The depot staff told him to wait until the driver came back. He arrived at 6.15 pm, they told him to wait. At 8.15pm they said they don’t know where the van or parcel is and he had to leave.

Two days we have been messed about, lied to, walked for miles and took time out of our day. Canceled photoshoot and now we don’t have the collection for the show. I am beyond despair with UPS, so upset and angry at our treatment and the horrendous customer service.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments