North Reading, Massachusetts
Turnaround Time

Worst experience ever they would not deliver my 8 yr old daughters easter present because her name wasn't on her mom's maibox. Customer service was some guy from India who kept talking about a directory made no sense and I know it is not his fault but at least try to be helpful. Now they are saying on Saturday deliver is closed so now my daughter will not get the present I promised her until Monday.

Supervisor gets on the phone and was totally useless did not even try to make things right and would not refund my money

I hate UPS they have lost my business for life

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cusotmer service and delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments