I can't say how horrible the service from the Franklin Park, IL location has been on every level.

Not joking here, every single package that gets delivered to me via UPS there is an issue. All involve me waiting over an hour AND THEN they tell me they can't give me my package now I called 20 minutes after the package was supposed to be delivered and this was at 2pm. I immediately called the Franklin Park, IL location directly to talk to them, they said they will put the package on hold and that I can pick it up at 7:30 when the truck arrives.

I get there at 7:30 pm and sign their bogus sign in sheet. I wait...and wait...I was told they were just waiting for someone to run and fetch it...so I continue to wait...and wait... 50 minutes later the same lady comes up and says "its on sort" would you like to come back tomorrow to pick it up...DUH, I want it today like I discussed 5 hours ago and was told I could.

Apparently someone messed up big time over there and refuses to admit it. This is the common experience with UPS at Franklin Park, IL. Instead of making me wait close to an hour to tell me this BS.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Comments

Westwood, Massachusetts, United States #700044

I know from working there it sucks they treat there workers like *** and they treat peoples shipments like its nothing, i mean they literately throw them in the trucks i don't know how i lasted working there as long as i did and now when i shop online i use USPS at least they dont destroy your purchase.

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #673361

I tried to generate online shipment for TWO hours on UPS websites and still not able to do it. UPS Website is horrible.

New Paltz, New York, United States #667637

UPS, SUCKS AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED EVER AGAIN..I'LL PAY MORE TO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM FED-EX..IS LIKE THEY SAY, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.. UPS SHOULD BE BAN FROM THE SHIPPING COMPANIES..

AND THEY WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE POST OFFICE,,I'D EVEN TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THEM BEFORE I'D EVER DO UPS AGAIN.. SO TO ALL AT UPS KISS MY *** :(

Denver, Colorado, United States #665935

Customer service should be renamed customer disservice. They are dishonest and patronizing.

All they do is blame you or another scapegoat for their errors.

If they can't, they just pass the buck from one department to another within their company. I will avoid making purchases from businesses that ship through UPS in the future.

Every time i get anything delivered via UPS, They try to deliver during the day, but that should be fine, my apartment complex has an office that every other shipper drops packages off at. All but UPS!

I end up having to drive 15 miles to their facility to pick it up myself. WTF! Every time! I pay for shipping, and then I pay for gas and time to go get it from them.

Whats the stink'n point. I hate UPS

Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States #585291

I ordered my *** iphone last week you would not believe how many times its got delayed on some *** Your package gt left at a ups facility (well *** go pick my *** up) advise weather delay (*** it was 77 degrees is Lafayette and the sun was shining) *** like that leave that delivering *** to Fedex *** and i still aint got my *** make me go up to the *** office and see

I HATE UPS...ESTA ES LA COMPANIA MAS INRESPONSABLE...ELLOS DEJAN LOS PAQUETES FUERA DEL APARTAMENTO...PARA ESO QUE LO TIREN A LA BASURA....UPS NO DEVIERA EXISTIR

I tried to ship a 2000 dollar coffee table recently. Ups picked it up from my home they lost it, only god knows how u lose something so big.

Then they found it damaged and blamed it on me.

No compensation for shipping or the product. Terrible customer service whom lied to me repeatedly they have made an enemy for life.

your valuable insight speaks volumes of the asshat you wear so proudly.

UPS is a crappy group of turd colored trucks with little turds driving them

here's the deal, Ayn...

even IF they shipped the same day you ordered, and that's a big if, standard 2 day shipping means 2 BUSINESS days. saturday is not a business day, and while deliveries can be made saturday, it's only if the shipper pays the extra fee required.

that you actually got someone to go out of their way, above and beyond what you paid for speaks of good customer service, not the opposite.

next time you need something by a certain deadline, plan ahead, don't wait 'til the last minute, and/or pay for service level that will help bail out your stoopidity.

dumb@ss look in the mirror, you have only yourself to blame.

to Ayn Hole, misplaced blame Ocala, Florida, United States #587449

I have Amazon Prime, so I've ordered things from amazon numerous times with 2 day shipping, and usually it means the package will be there within 2 days of the order. No extra fees.

So unless Ayn37 ordered his/her package late thursday night, it should've been there by saturday...

But it's true. Ordering something you really needed 3 days before you needed it was poor planning.

to uh...not always Mississauga, Ontario, Canada #670269

Add "PO Box None" to your address. Amazon and retailers that use multiple methods will not ship UPS.

The computer will see PO BOX and not give to UPS but the post man will see "none" and ignore.

Adding notes does not help because computers auto sort and cannot read.

I ordered overalls from amazon and paid for 2 day shipping, I ordered it on Thursday so they should of been here on Saturday. I needed these overalls for a mission trip I was going on that Sunday(the next day after they should of been here) the package was supposed to get here a day early and the online tracker said it was in Raleigh.

It never came so we called and they said it was going to sit in the wear house until Monday after I would have left! They said they would unlock it from the wear house but didn't know how to get in the wear house. No one knew the code!!!! I had nothing to wear for the mission trip and wasted 90 dollars on overalls that I would not wear for another year.

I never liked online shopping and now I really hate it. Thanks ups for ruining my mission trip.

to Ayn37 Bel Air, Maryland, United States #617351

ayn you have no idea what your talking about if you ship something 2 day on thursday its going to get there monday,saturday is not a business day

You are so right, and I HATE UPS too. Shut the useless company down who don't do their job anyway, and are brainless scammers.

I didn't make any mistake of wasting my time going far out of my way to their office to collect my item, if they can't do their job as they are paid to, I am not wasting my time and money waiting for them nor making any effort to go out of my way to fetch a parcel they were supposed to deliver anyway! UPS Prats.

I have requested a full refund via the seller of my item since UPS like to tell me they can't refund me as the seller has to request that from them, *** system, customer is always right so they need to learn that important fact too! I filed a claim via Amazon.com since that is where my order originated from.

UPS My choice is marketed as customer-centric but it's basically to make money. I wanted UPS to move a signature-required package to another UPS location (where I work) but it cannot be done.

Unless I pay $5 via UPS My choice to change the UPS customer center.

RIDICULOUS!! What happened to good ol' customer service?

Unless I pay $5 via UPS My choice to change the UPS customer center.

RIDICULOUS!! What happened to good ol' customer service?

for your useless and incorrect analysis.

UPS is a scam, use Fedex or USPS