I can't say how horrible the service from the Franklin Park, IL location has been on every level.

Not joking here, every single package that gets delivered to me via UPS there is an issue. All involve me waiting over an hour AND THEN they tell me they can't give me my package now I called 20 minutes after the package was supposed to be delivered and this was at 2pm. I immediately called the Franklin Park, IL location directly to talk to them, they said they will put the package on hold and that I can pick it up at 7:30 when the truck arrives.

I get there at 7:30 pm and sign their bogus sign in sheet. I wait...and wait...I was told they were just waiting for someone to run and fetch it...so I continue to wait...and wait... 50 minutes later the same lady comes up and says "its on sort" would you like to come back tomorrow to pick it up...DUH, I want it today like I discussed 5 hours ago and was told I could.

Apparently someone messed up big time over there and refuses to admit it. This is the common experience with UPS at Franklin Park, IL. Instead of making me wait close to an hour to tell me this BS.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Westwood, Massachusetts, United States #700044

I know from working there it sucks they treat there workers like *** and they treat peoples shipments like its nothing, i mean they literately throw them in the trucks i don't know how i lasted working there as long as i did and now when i shop online i use USPS at least they dont destroy your purchase.

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #673361

I tried to generate online shipment for TWO hours on UPS websites and still not able to do it. UPS Website is horrible.

New Paltz, New York, United States #667637

UPS, SUCKS AND SHOULD NEVER BE USED EVER AGAIN..I'LL PAY MORE TO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP FROM FED-EX..IS LIKE THEY SAY, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..UPS SHOULD BE BAN FROM THE SHIPPING COMPANIES..

AND THEY WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE POST OFFICE,,I'D EVEN TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THEM BEFORE I'D EVER DO UPS AGAIN..SO TO ALL AT UPS KISS MY *** :(

Denver, Colorado, United States #665935

Customer service should be renamed customer disservice.They are dishonest and patronizing.

All they do is blame you or another scapegoat for their errors.

If they can't, they just pass the buck from one department to another within their company.I will avoid making purchases from businesses that ship through UPS in the future.

Every time i get anything delivered via UPS, They try to deliver during the day, but that should be fine, my apartment complex has an office that every other shipper drops packages off at.All but UPS!

I end up having to drive 15 miles to their facility to pick it up myself. WTF! Every time! I pay for shipping, and then I pay for gas and time to go get it from them.

Whats the stink'n point.I hate UPS

Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States #585291

I ordered my *** iphone last week you would not believe how many times its got delayed on some *** Your package gt left at a ups facility (well *** go pick my *** up) advise weather delay (*** it was 77 degrees is Lafayette and the sun was shining) *** like that leave that delivering *** to Fedex *** and i still aint got my *** make me go up to the *** office and see

I HATE UPS...ESTA ES LA COMPANIA MAS INRESPONSABLE...ELLOS DEJAN LOS PAQUETES FUERA DEL APARTAMENTO...PARA ESO QUE LO TIREN A LA BASURA....UPS NO DEVIERA EXISTIR

I tried to ship a 2000 dollar coffee table recently.Ups picked it up from my home they lost it, only god knows how u lose something so big.

Then they found it damaged and blamed it on me.

No compensation for shipping or the product.Terrible customer service whom lied to me repeatedly they have made an enemy for life.

your valuable insight speaks volumes of the asshat you wear so proudly.

UPS is a crappy group of turd colored trucks with little turds driving them