Ups lost most of my orders, every time I have to ship with them I have to wait in a huge line to pick up the item. They never deliver on time and their driver can not even ring the bell in my appartment.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

JOIN THE CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST UPS at captpaul.hannan@gmail.com and get it off your chest. JUST DO IT!

:cry :cry I was supposed to get a package today and UPS keeps telling me its coming.The driver in my neighborhood has been my same driver for 3 years and whats worse is that he came by earlier and delivered half of my package.

He told me he didnt have another on his truck!!!!

UPS Customer Service told me the shipper had to do a "Tracer" and the shipper isn't open again til monday due to the holidays...

I NEEDED THIS FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!:cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

He told me he didnt have another on his truck!!!!

I NEEDED THIS FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!:cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador #257

The very first clue about UPS being a problem company is their name. Say it out loud "OOPS".

Next, try to make a customer complaint. You'll see how responsive they are to their customers. I challenge you to find any sort of contact number on their web site for complaints or customer feedback. THERE IS NONE.. HONESTLY, THEY DON'T CARE!

I have had a similar experience. Walk into a UPS Store, they asked for the shipping information, then the guy behind the counter asks a few questions while typing something in the computer. Next her prints off some stuff. Just figured he was doing some of he MAGIC of their internal process. In reality, what he filled out was totally wrong and now "I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR IT, PLUS ANY EXTRA EXPENSES UPS INCURES FOR FIXING THEIR MISTAKE". Read their document on 'Terms of non-responsibility... eerr... I mean their 'TERMS AND SERVICE'

It like buying $25 dollars of gas and having the attendent fill your car with diesel instead. Then they say "Well, although we have a gas pump attendant, you should have known better than let us put the gas in your car because we are not responsible for what we put in the car."

to OOOPS I SHIPPED UPS #1362353

UPS stores have ZERO affiliation with UPS. They are independently owned franchisees.