Sintra, Lisbon
5.0
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Hi people,

After reading so many bad reviews here and on other forums, I was afraid about getting my package delivered to my location (Lisbon, Portugal) coming from a UK eBay seller.

Well, all went well in the end.

The package was picked up on 20-July in London, and it was delivered to Lisbon, today morning.

Also, the online UPS reporting system was accurate as well, allowing me to follow the packaging locations along its way from London to Lisbon. The expected delivery date is updated daily as well. For me this is good enough.

And last Friday when I decided to speak to the UPS local branch to feel how they respond to their customers here in Lisbon, I was treated with all the information I needed.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments