1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My mother has been trying to send a package back for over a week now.The Ups rep came dropped of the shipping label and left.

Well he left the label in the door and the package still outside. So my mother put the label on under the impression they would be back the next day which woul be a Wednesday. WRONG. So it's not Monday and the package is still outside.

I called customer service and he couldn't give me any reason why except they have a one time pick up and the driver said no one was home. Which was a lie because my brother and mother was home @4:45 pm. I was in the hospital due to surgery. They hadn't left the house yet to relieve my husband.

So now my mother has to rent or borrow a vehicle to put the huge table in and take it to a ups store just so they can take it to target. *** she can do that herself if she gotta bring it to them. Plus her shipping is already paid for. So they want her to deliver to them so they can deliver.

The customer service rep was all over the place with excuses to give me. I will never use UPS and my mother will not either. They are not professional and their driver lie. What if the table was stolen sitting outside almost a week.

There a no accommodation with this company so don't look for it.I'll continue with FedEx.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and problem with delivery. They have the shipping payment but doesn't want to do the job..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Big disappointment.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments