Packages not delivered...2:30PM Friday called UPS - routed to call center in the Philippines...opened a ticket...notified UPS driver, pkgs not received (Friday).

5:30PM Friday, Received call from Ups in USA (John in training)...the driver contacted by (Jen) dispatch, he admitted he delivered them to the wrong address. "I deliver 150 pkgs per day, I make mistakes" I asked UPS to go collect them immediately, "no driver in the area to pick them up". 2 Philippines...calls later, Friday 10:30PM UPS USA sent a driver to area. Per dispatch, the driver was told, by the people he left the pkgs with, "We saw pkgs, but we don't have them." I was told to open an investigation.

Monday, AM&PM Philippines, they can not open a investigation ticket. Tuesday, 2 calls in AM, Philippines, they can not open a ticket. Tuesday PM, Philippines, opened ticket!! Wednesday, email notification packages were delivered to correct address.

NOT...called back Philippines...reopened investigation ticket...Thursday email notification packages were delivered to correct address. NOT...called back Philippines...reopened investigation ticket...Friday, Asked for update, no response from UPS.

Is UPS working their employees too hard?Or am I expecting a level of service UPS is unable to provide?

Review about: Ups 2nd Day Air Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Speaking with gretna, She was helpful, And in the usa.

I didn't like: Philippines call center was extreemely difficult to work with, Customer service and delivery, Driver admitted he delivered 3 pkgs to the wrong address however.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments