I questioned if I would ever go to UPS after they lost 1 of 3 packages sent to me. Unfortunately the $1000 value of the package wasn't insured so I was out money.

Fast forward 2 months, and I send a package next day ($ 133 cost). I insured it for $1000 and give instructions it has to get there or its worthless. I insured it to make sure it would get there. I give clear instructions the recipient had a hearing impairment a phone call was needed. The UPS store tried to assist me and told me they were told the driver is too busy, he doesn't have to call. Do you want to have a happy client, or do you want to play pompous driver and leave without delivering the package.

UPS didn't make the delivery in time so I has a worthless delivery that never made it there. UPS wouldn't pay the insurance b/c the package wasn't lost or damaged. I guess the fact that they caused it to be worthless by not delivering it wasn't insurance worthy. No accountability or integrity. I will never use them again.

I will go to Federal Express, and I can insure you I will work diligently to insure Federal Express gets the business that would have gone to UPS had they cared about my issue that they called. I will for sure be well in excess of $1000 that the lose will cause them.

Vincent Furlani

239-293-8852

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Since I didn't insure the first package that was lost, it is my issue. I insured the package this past Friday because of the experience I had two months earlier. I expect to get my $1000 that I insured plus the $133 delivery charge for the delivery..

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

When ups starts paying for drivers cell phones, drivers will start calling.