3.0

The apt.number was changed by 1 driver and another driver left a sticker on the door with the right apt.

number but wouldn't leave the pkg. I have never had this problem before. I would like Mr.Abney to get one of his assistance to look into this. Now I have to wait until Monday, Oct.

17th to get my pkg, and might not get it than. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP,.

WAITING,WAITING, WAITING, WAITING, WAITING, WAITING.Many years I have been dealing with this company, I am 70 years young and now I have to go thru this, sad.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was delivery instructions not followed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments