I am upset that the UPS driver keeps dropping off expensive packages at my doorstep in a college apartment.This is in the hood and nothing will last out on the doorstep of a college apartment.

I know a good friend who drives for UPS and they have informed me that this is not how the driver should act. I should go by the terminal and complain. I am not there and this is about the 5th time this has happened. I have been by the UPS terminal in San Marcos, Texas and complained about this incident and nothing gets done.

I guess that when I leave the property they all just sit back and get their chuckles at me. Aren't we paying these clowns good money to provide a service? I don't understand why this keeps happening.

Thanks for any help you could offer me.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I agree the driver is only delivering according to instructions and unless the sender indicates otherwise, they(he) will continue to leave the package at your doorstep.Perhaps you can have the sender send packages to the apt.

mgmt.and have them sign off.

If you don't want the driver to leave the package, then you'd have to tell whoever sent it to you to require a signature upon delivery. The driver is just doing what the sender indicates. He has no idea that the contents are valuable, unless it's indicated by the sender.