Ordered 5 things from Target in one order but they shipped via two shipments.The first arrived just fine, the second, shipped two days later WITH THE SAME EXACT SHIPPING ADDRESS was returned to sender by UPS with an incomplete address tag.

I called to find out why it wasn't delivered and was told the driver couldn't locate the house and asked me to verify the address. You f'ing kidding me? It was the same exact location a more competent drive found just fine two days prior. They tried to deliver it at 9:00 in the morning, I noticed it at 11:00 the same morning.

They said they would try to intercept the package and deliver it the next day. I looked on the tracking info the next day and they sent it back to the shipper?!

Luckily Target's customer service was better than UPS and they shipped another one discounted because of UPS.Let me just tell you, not the first time UPS has messed up and all they did was say "sorry, we'll get it delivered asap."

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments