For someone who doesn't usually complain, I HATE UPS!!!I get soo pissed off when I try to order online and they use UPS.I have even gone as far to calling the company begging to use another shipper and would pay the additional costs.

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. First of all they have never delivered a package correctly to me (In any state I have lived in), they either drop it off at the wrong home, misplace it, lose it, etc. When I inquire I am told that they did deliver it and that is all, no more assistance in anyway shape or form. Customer service reps have refused to transfer me to a supervisor to speak with and then hung up on me.

When finally getting through to one, there is no apology or anything. I asked for a pkg to be rescheduled for delivery as I was not going to be home and they wanted to charge me more money..Who does that?

Does it not cost more to send something out that you know cannot be delivered?AND I know they will screw that up because that is what they do.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I WOULD ALSO RATHER HAVE THIER UNION BASED EMPLOYES TAKING PRIDE IN UPS INSTEAD OF SOME OF THE LONG HAIRED. TATTOOED PERSONEL THAT THE USPS AND OTHER CARRIERS EMPLOY.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT UPS. HAVE NOT HAD GREAT LUCK WITH OTHER CARRIERS. SOUNDS LIKE SOME YOU JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN.

The operative letter in UPS is the U which stands for Union.Union people are maximum lazy and ***.

(as evidenced by KC's post)

Its a shame that so many companies do business with UPS simply because its the cheapest.

Its cheapest for a reason: you get what you pay for.which in this case resembles somthing your dog excretes out on the sidewalk.

UPS is rather careless in its handling of packages.I have ordered roller skates, things you think wouldn't be easily be damaged, online and delivered to me with an axle and wheel snapped off.

Then I have to go thru the whole rigamarole of returning the stuff and hoping the new shipment arrives in one piece. I've also asked vendors to add extra bubble wrap, etc.

because of UPS' careless handling.You'd think they were throwing footballs around.

i have awsome luck with UPS and FED EX.. UPS and FEDEX tracking is awsome..

you must have some bad karma... it always gets you

UPS has always left packages that look like they were dragged behind the truck to be delivered, then kicked up the driveway.Dented, wet boxes, damaged products.

My favorrite was the box that had about 10 coffee cup rings on it & had coffee spilled all over it.Then customer service puts you on hold to disconnect within 30 seconds.

seekthestars
Garrett Park, Maryland, United States #230485

Do not presume that I am so incompetent to not provide the correct address for delivery.I have had pkgs that were to be signed upon delivery dropped off down the street on someone else's front lawn, packages undelivered when I inquire was informed that it was and that they were not responsible all of a sudden show up 24 hrs later, packages returned to sender stating that I was not home to receive that packages when I was home and never received any notice, etc.

Please I have never had as many issues with any other delivery companies.these are not irrelevant deliveries and if you think that paying for a service it is ok for the constant issues that you have a warped sense of customer service

From your message complaining about irrelavent deliveries I can see why they hung up.If for some strange reason you think UPS worl revolves around you then think again.

Your pkg is not the one that pays the bills, and you should use another company. Try to get Fed-ex or the post office to paya claim one day and you'll change your tune.

You get an extra charge because your pkg has to be stopped then processed then held or address changed or whatever you've changed your mind about.If you know you are going to order something make the address correct and plan to spend the day at home.