Ordered Prime item from Amazon on Tuesday Dec. 12th and it made it to the local UPS hub on Wednesday Dec.

13th 11:09p (good job Amazon). Tracking states it was out for delivery at 2:07a and 10:01a on Thursday Dec. 14th but at 10:08pm delay in weather or natural disaster (have to laugh but we did had snow in Atlanta over the previous weekend). On Friday Dec.

15th at 10:32a the package was out for delivery again but at 9:53p a carrier delay has occurred. On Saturday 10:18a out for delivery AGAIN and tracking again states for each that I will have the package by 8:00p. Do I have the package? NO!

New message on Amazon states: "Now expected by Wednesday SIGN IN FOR DETAILS From UPS at Friday, December 15: A carrier delay has occurred We're sorry your package is late We don’t have a new delivery date, but we recommend waiting as it’ll usually arrive within a few days. Please come back Thursday if you still don't have it and we'll help you out. Was expected Thursday, December 14" This was a gift for XMAS that was to have been placed in a box and suppose to have been shipped by USPS to arrive in CA by Dec 24th. AND this was the major gift for the box.

Is the item lost?

I am told no by countless UPS reps and their BS lies, "we are extremely busy, the package is out for delivery, etc I like Amazon but I sincerely hope they get new carriers because UPS sucks! I have learned a valuable lesson: if I need something as a gift I will buy it local and then ship it early.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments