I ordered a package a week ago and shipped it using UPS.Because the package is coming to Canada form the US I got charged for duty and taxes which is to be expected.

The problem is there is no easy way to pay for it, all I got was an email saying I owe them money with zero indication of how to pay for it. So far I've had to make 3 different accounts on their website to get to the billing feature but once I got there I still couldn't find a way to pay for it. All I ask is for a way to pay them so I can receive what I've shipped without jumping through hoop after hoop.

You'd think a company pulling over 50 billion a year in revenue could come up with a streamlined way of giving them your money but no.Never plan on using them again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "let me pay you". This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#1101909

I have given the driver a check or MO at time of delivery the few times I have owed any Customs charges.