1.1
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

When I wait for a parcel, they never Knock on my door, never leave a note giving instructions and delivery #, or just leave the packets at the door without a word.Very poor services, the worst yet.

these drivers are lazy and incompetent. I almost got a package stolen because of there laziness.

I waited all day yesterday with both of my doors open and I never saw anyone show up, then I call Amazon and they said that UPS brought it by without me being there, they did not even leave a note, liers!there service is really flaud

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hate it and dishonesty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

You are home and cannot hear the noisy truck that everyone else can hear 1-2 blocks away pulling up in front of your house?