Never recieved my package.UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible.

I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***. Telling me that the claim I made on my package all the way back in February (YES! FEBRUARY!) was expired and that he cannot help me. *** man, hope you rot in *** for allowing people to suffer.

I still never recieved my package and I am as is having problems financially. All this began with me just innocently shopping Babiesrus online for baby bath for my baby.

Everyone working for UPS can shove all those boxes up their ***...EACH AND EVERYONE of you!I have complained for four months and still no effort made to help.

Review about: Ups.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ups - Never Again!!! Ups "I purchased a vintage lucite chair, very carefully packaged it and spent $250 to have it shipped to me.It arrived broken..." Read more Why can't ups deliver to the right address Ups "...the box was soaking wet and the contents were eaten by squirrels,,,,this was the only gift i got for christmas and was ruined by a lazy driver.....thanks ups..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Ups Express Saver Review Ups "Such an inhumane unprofessional setvice. I used UPS to srnd a very important official and confidential letter. A simple one page document and it arrived ripped (torn), with a torn..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more