I had an envelope sent to me from Michigan on the Monday before Thanksgiving 2016.It was "guaranteed" to arrive in 2 days--by Wednesday in Birmingham, Alabama.

It did not arrive. I tracked it online and on Thanksgiving at 5:22 am I received an email from them telling me that my package had been incorrectly sorted in Atlanta and would take "at least" one business day to get to me. Friday afternoon came and no package. I called the 800 number and was told that my package would NOT be delivered on Friday.

Asked to speak to a supervisor and he said there was nothing he could do. I suggested they put the package in a brown truck and drive the 2 1/2 hours to Birmingham. Still no relief. Then I find out that my package will not arrive until the next business day, which is Monday.

Soooo, the guaranteed 2 days will turn into 7 days. What!!?! Unbelievable.

Will not be using UPS again.They have lost me as a customer, and I will let anyone who will listen what I've gone through.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups home delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments