I was notified by email a package was being sent to me. I didn't know who was sending the overnight package or what it was.

I was out of town on a 3-month trip. I tried to get UPS to stop the delivery but it said it couldn't and that a delivery attempt had to be made first. Tracking said it required a signature and there was no one to sign for it. UPS delivery person left it anyway sitting on my front porch; didn't get a signature.

It will be stolen or sit there for 3 months. I complained to UPS and UPS told me to contact person who shipped it to me. I called UPS and was on hold for 35 minutes to talk to a supervisor. UPS employees could care less about providing customer service.

I'll never ship UPS. Service sucks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups home delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups home delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1245189

"I'll never ship UPS" You didn't ship with UPS this time!