Ups - Horrible service

Yesterday I was to have a package delivered.I was at work so they left a slip on the door.

I signed the slip and put it back on the door for the next day. I was going to be home in the morning but I put it out just incase I wasn't here when they came. The driver came but he NEVER knocked or rang the bell, instead he just left another slip beside the one I signed. I called ups because I found it unexceptable that he didn't knock or ring.

They said someone would call me back. An hour later when Im in my car headed to an appointment I get a call from Eric Stowe, who argued with me that "if the driver came to my door then he did knock or ring the bell"...Eric Stowe was more concerned about calling me a liar then trying to fix their mess up. I asked to speak to someone else but Eric told me no one else was there...then magically the manager appears and gets on the phone to tell me that "I don't appreciate you questioning my integrity"..yet again another UPS employee more worried about calling me a liar than fixing the problem.

I then come home to a smart a$$ not left on my door from ups stating..."I rang the doorbell 3 times"...really???this is how you treat your customers....or should I say former customer...I will NEVER use UPS again!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
review #838695 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.