Yesterday I was to have a package delivered.I was at work so they left a slip on the door.
I signed the slip and put it back on the door for the next day. I was going to be home in the morning but I put it out just incase I wasn't here when they came. The driver came but he NEVER knocked or rang the bell, instead he just left another slip beside the one I signed. I called ups because I found it unexceptable that he didn't knock or ring.
They said someone would call me back. An hour later when Im in my car headed to an appointment I get a call from Eric Stowe, who argued with me that "if the driver came to my door then he did knock or ring the bell"...Eric Stowe was more concerned about calling me a liar then trying to fix their mess up. I asked to speak to someone else but Eric told me no one else was there...then magically the manager appears and gets on the phone to tell me that "I don't appreciate you questioning my integrity"..yet again another UPS employee more worried about calling me a liar than fixing the problem.
I then come home to a smart a$$ not left on my door from ups stating..."I rang the doorbell 3 times"...really???this is how you treat your customers....or should I say former customer...I will NEVER use UPS again!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "Ordered headlight housings as a gift. Got them a few weeks before birthday. Installed within days. Rains a week or so later and what do you know but the light..."
- "Built the Lenox model in the kellswater bridge neighborhood in Kannapolis, NC. All ceilings look awful builder says it's just "critical lighting" issue and not the bad dry wall-..."
- "The freezers in the pictures are what i had to clean because of black mold.Why did you not put the picture of the black mold up?All of these pictures was..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."