I ordered some simple earphones, microfiber cloths and external battery on Amazon.I'm a prime member, and had 2-day shipping.

It's been 9 days since I've ordered, I was suppose to get my package last week but they sent it elsewhere and told me to pick it up. I ordered online to be DELIVERED to my DOOR because I have no form of transportation. So it took me a while, but I was finally able to get a "redelivery" request, and that it would only take "2-3 business days" to process my order and I would had gotten it 2 days ago, but still no packages. They told me that the packages were "too valuable" to leave at my front door?

Which I think is *** and that they are just too lazy to re-deliver. Well now it's 9 days later from the order date, and checking the tracking, it says I need to contact them for a redelivery when I did? And if I don't contact them then they are sending my order back. I've already contacted Amazon and all they were willing to do was refund my money and extend my prime by one month.

But when I go back to reorder, the price of the objects have increased.This is the most *** thing ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments