Saturday delivery with important documents never left California.When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped.
I called the store and they confirmed that the package had been picked up but never left UPS Ontario. Customer service did absolutely nothing to remedy the situation with the exception of say wait until Monday. If I wanted the freaking package on Monday I would have shipped for Monday delivery the worst shipping service ever. Closing all business accounts.
The money saved is not worth the frustration experienced. No apology, no offer of financial restitution other than call us Monday and perhaps we can locate it. Unbelievably poor form.
They look like turds in their brown outfits too!I stream of shite in their trucks.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service and delivery
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Ups Saturday Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "Their website offers a FREE trial offer for the shipping cost of $4.95. There is no where on their site that states that you are signing up for an..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."