Portland, Oregon
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Saturday delivery with important documents never left California.When I called customer service they actually tried to blame the UPS franchisee from where it was shipped.

I called the store and they confirmed that the package had been picked up but never left UPS Ontario. Customer service did absolutely nothing to remedy the situation with the exception of say wait until Monday. If I wanted the freaking package on Monday I would have shipped for Monday delivery the worst shipping service ever. Closing all business accounts.

The money saved is not worth the frustration experienced. No apology, no offer of financial restitution other than call us Monday and perhaps we can locate it. Unbelievably poor form.

They look like turds in their brown outfits too!I stream of shite in their trucks.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The cutoff time for any next day air is 7 PM.

8:45PM is the time the label was printed.

It did not get to the airport until after the plane had left.

The person who conducted this transaction was in the wrong to accept a NDA for Sat delivery after the cutoff time.

to Anonymous #1047107

Wrongo!!!!!! The UPS driver picked the package up at the usual 4PM time. So if the label was late in being printed up it was late from the depot end.

to Anonymous #1047942

You are saying a package was picked up at 4PM with no label, and UPS printed the label at 8:45PM?

Try again. UPS does not pick up packages with no label!