Hicksville, New York

Shame, shame, shame, after all the Christmas delays, today, following the morning snow, by noon everything within 25 miles of the Elmsford depot was plowed, and really easily navigable.By 6pm the roads were not only clear but dry and super fine.

YET UPS IN THEIR INFINITE STUPIDITY CALLED IN ALL DRIVERS AT 6:45pm. We are located 4 miles from the depot, consequently one of the last stops so our Christmas delayed packages are being delayed again until Monday. This is inexcusable, and ridiculous since the roads are just plain fine.

I drove to the depot in 5 minutes flat.UPS this is why, my business ships with FedEx.

Review about: Christmas Delays.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

almightyoz

Lifes should be risked so you get your package? U got your stuff so stop being a little *** about it moo ron

They do it because they only allow their employees to work a certain number of hours a week; they don't want to pay overtime. My package has been riding around the city on a truck for two days.

hanky for babies
Vancouver, Washington, United States #768141

then drive the couple of minutes to the depot and pick up your cr@p and stop crying, baby

to hanky for babies Vancouver, Washington, United States #768144

People PAY to have their packages DELIVERED, not to have to spend additional resources to PICK THEM UP!

ups hater