Saltville, Virginia
2.8
Tracking Tool

Update by user Jul 01, 2016

This matter has been resolved. The lady who called me back was very helpful.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2016

My packages keep getting delivered to the wrong address, this is a constant thing, I actually started having my packages delivered to my parents house, because my neighbor kept getting my packages and sometimes I wouldn't see them for days.Now the same thing is happening at my parents home.

I was tracking a package today, it was marked as delivered, and no package at my home. Called customer service and was told that I will have to file a claim with Amazon...because their delivery man obviously can't do his job and deliver to the address on the package.

I once again told the rep that this has happened before and we need to get this resolved or it will keep happening, as I receive a lot of packages.Nothing was resolved even though this consistently happens.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and consistent delivery issues. " of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was drivers inability to read address label, lost package and communication issues with customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments