Every time I have a delivery, it gets sent back to the sender.Delivery drivers barely knock on my door and run.

Instead of leaving package on my portch, they attempt the same thing following day. Then I call and ask if I can pick up the package 40 min after the "attempted delivery" and they tell me "you cant, it is being sent back" WHAT?! IT WAS JUST AT MY HOUSE 40 MIN AGO! Most ppl are at work durring their delivery hrs anyway.

How are we supposed to sign for something at 4:30 pm? P.s I was working till 7 pm so I could not call in.

Thanks a lot UPS!It shouldnt be this difficult

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

If UPS can't leave the package at your door because the shipper requires your signature, they are supposed to leave a delivery notice (UPS InfoNotice), and are supposed to attempt delivery three times before sending the package back to the sender as "unable to deliver". If the driver didn't do this, he is breaking their own company rules. If this is the case, you should write a letter of complaint to UPS corporate headquarters, or send an e-mail to their customer service.