This company is frustrating to deal with, and will use any excuse or loophole to avoid having to take responsibility for their mistakes. I have had shipments damaged, and understand that a damaged shipment that contains liquid will not be covered for insurance purposes.

However, I had a shipment that was supposed to be delivered to an address less then a half hour away from the origin, it somehow ended up in Chicago, IL. I found it because the company that received it contacted the intended recipient, who contacted me. I explain the situation to UPS, they "investigate" and cannot locate my shipment (even though I told them where it was and who to contact), then they tell me that it is not covered because the shipment contained liquids, and there will be no refund for the cost of the lost product, or the cost of the shipping.

HOW ON EARTH CAN THE SHIPMENT CONTAINING LIQUID HAVE AN AFFECT ON THE FACT THAT THEY "LOST" IT!?!?!? This is a horrible way to treat your customers...but UPS knows that there is nothing the customer can do, because the customer still needs to ship in order to stay in business.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments