1.2K views
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I received my package 3 days late. It was time sensitive and now i owe twice the amount i did because i didn't turn in the papers on time. I called to find out what was going on and the representative was rude. She told they didn't know where it was and that i just need to wait patiently because the driver wasn't finished delivering so that i might get it to call back tomorrow. I logged in this morning to track my package and the reason for it being late was because they left it at there facility. Are you kidding me!?

Los Angeles, CA, United States 04/08/2015 4:44 A.M. Out For Delivery

Los Angeles, CA, United States 04/07/2015 7:29 P.M. We left the package in our facility. This may cause a delay. We will deliver as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

04/07/2015 12:06 P.M. An operational error may delay delivery. We're working to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

04/07/2015 6:39 A.M. Destination Scan

04/07/2015 3:41 A.M. Arrival Scan

Ontario, CA, United States 04/07/2015 2:39 A.M. Departure Scan

Ontario, CA, United States 04/06/2015 8:45 A.M. Arrival Scan

Los Angeles, CA, United States 04/06/2015 7:49 A.M. Departure Scan

04/06/2015 12:04 A.M. Arrival Scan

Louisville, KY, United States 04/06/2015 12:05 A.M. We've misrouted the package. This may cause a delay. / Your delivery has been rescheduled for the next business day.

Louisville, KY, United States 04/04/2015 10:37 A.M. Departure Scan

04/04/2015 12:40 A.M. Arrival Scan

Cincinnati, OH, United States 04/03/2015 10:59 P.M.

Departure Scan

04/03/2015 9:48 P.M.

Origin Scan

United States 04/03/2015 8:06 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was delivery, poor customer service and customer service agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments