Fruita, Colorado
1.8
Additional Fees

I had a package that I paid for 2 day shipping due to arrive.I came home early that day and I received a notification at 4:52 that there was attempt to deliver and nobody home.

When I called UPS to find out what happen, I was told that the driver delivered to the wrong apartment number, 2066. If he went to the wrong apartment, then why didn't he deliver to the front office? The next day when my package was delivered, to the office, I saw that apartment # 2066 was also there and the office staff told me the UPS driver told them he did not attempt to knock on our doors, so apparently there are lazy UPS drivers not willing to search for apartment numbers. I have a package due to be delivered today, my apartment office closed early today so I called UPS to speak with management to explain what happen and how can I be assured my package is going to be delivered TODAY.

The lady, who is to be "management" mumbled her name, did not state her position nor have any feelings towards my concerns. She put me on mute and assumed what I was trying to ask for. She was absolutely no help, very rude and probably not management. I called back to speak with someone else in hoping for a better outcome and spoke with Philip, who I don't really feel was phone friendly, he interrupted me when I was trying to explain the nature of my call.

I did thank him for at least being kind, but it is not how I felt. I spoke with other residence who claim to have issues with UPS, some our stay at home mothers and they say that UPS never knocks on the door. They have dishonest workers, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service and over all just RUDE. This is very unprofessional.

We pay to have our packages delivered by a specific date, but have to count on UPS employees to do their job. The lady I spoke to, put me on mute several times, didn't respond when I asked if she was still there.

I never have these issues with FEDEX and if I ever have a choice a shipper, I am not choosing UPS.I will be sure that this goes public, they don't allow you to speak with anyone higher than them and it is not fair that we pay for this service and aren't treated right.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments