Listen customer service in South America bad agents with bad attitudes.There is a difference between speaking English and comprehending English.

You have to know both to service Americans. In a conversation with a rep she doesn't understand what I'm saying and I ask nicely mind you to speak to a supervisor. I get connect to someone extremely arrogant and uncooperative tell me you can do that or this but not offer a solution. Someone obviously not familiar with their own website.

To their credit I kept calling until I reached someone reasonable who could communicate with customers.

He explained where the package was and offered options also apologized for all other agents but what if I hadn't been resolved to reach that one.They need to record all calls and deal with this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments