1.5
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered car parts from a dealership I know well, the parts were scanned and picked up on a Friday.UPS showed 3 days guaranteed by end of day delivery.

That should have been the following Wednesday according to the time cost calculator AND the map they provide. As of Thursday afternoon still no part! The customer service rep insisted they received it late from the shipper (UPS didn't process until Tuesday!!), and said 3-5 days is the 'correct' time frame for ground shipping between the 2 locations despite everything the website shows! No apology, no offer of a refund, just basically that's the way it is!!

NEVER AGAIN will I use UPS and I will make sure everyone I know will hear of this. This was the second time UPS has done this to me. A previous experience with overnighting a box of food that cost me over $75 to ship took a week to deliver!

Again no apology or refund.This was the last time there will be NO strike 3.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups ground delivery service from Ups was no accountability and shipping prices not cheaper than much better carriers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments