This is unbelievable.I ordered clothing online and finally after a week I decided to track the shipment as I was informed it was shipped.

According to UPS once you do finally get a live voice they did not even attempt to deliver the item.

They gave me another number to call and no one can provide me an explanation other then to say it is an exception.

This had to be the worst customer experience I have ever had.At least they should have attempted to deliver the product.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "an explanation or an apology would be a good start".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact it is impossible to talk to anyone or receive an reason. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments