We shipped an expensive package on Dec 7th.It arrived at Clear Water Florida facility never to be heard from again.

We did have the pkg insured, but figured they will screw that up as wellWe have made multiple inquiries but get the same form letter response indicating they are researching and could take up to 8 days for an answer. Calling their customer service is a joke with 30+ minute hold times.

It has now been 20 days with still no response.We are still out $600 and a ruined Christmas thanks to the brown grinch

We will not be using UPS again and also not use on-line sites like Amazon that ship with UPS

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Notified package was delivered to front porch, interesting since my husband was in the front of the house all day, never saw a UPS truck, let alone anyone deliver anything to the front door.UPS says it's not their problem.

While reporting it to where I ordered from, I could see the status change of another package I ordered. It suddenly said "delivered to front door." Once again, my husband was working out front, I was in the house. Nothing was delivered!

Now both packages are "under investigation" by where I ordered from but UPS couldn't care less.Maybe they could ask there driver to come out and point to the house he delivered to?!!

tell Amazon! Amazon has excellent customer service and will probably give you your money back