I was incorrectly billed for charges that were supposed to be billed to a third-party account, and then when I called to fix the issue, the service rep was terrible.Long pauses in which I thought she'd hung up, she didn't come close to resolving the problem, and then she transferred me to billing where the second rep was rude, and then the call dropped.

I called back, working through the *** automatic system, only to have the call dropped FIVE frickin' times. Needless to say, this was one of the most frustrating experiences (and a total waste of an hour out of my work day) for something that would have been entirely avoided if UPS hadn't messed up the third-party billing to begin with.

And even better, to get it resolved, they don't contact the third party for me; I had to contact them myself and have them submit this lengthy list of info.Talk about making the customer do all the work when you're the one who screwed up to begin with--great service model, UPS!

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines #754905

There are 2 ways to create a label.Manually writing the info or computer generated.

If you'll charge a 3rd party account, you have to input their acct. number and their billing zip code. I think you overlooked this part.

If you're not so sure what to do next, call the 1-800-pickUPS so they can teach your blipping A**..

Cape Coast, Central Department, Paraguay #753797

I NEED THIS BANKS ASAP TO LOAD MONEY THERE

NO UPFRONT FEE I DO WE SHARE 50 50 EMAIL ME

HAMZABEN.D@HACKERMAIL.COM

USAA instant 30K.... Navy federal credit union 15K.... Security service federal credit union 25K.... san diego county credit union 10K.... affinity federal credit union 10K instant..... Ally bank 10K..... pentagon federal credit union 15K.... old Boa (6months plus) btw 8K to 32K..... Bmo harris bank 5K.. PNC bank 5K.. Regions bank 3K... Key bank 5K... State employee credit union (maryland) 5K.... first national bank(fnb direct) 4K..... Suntrust bank 5K... Army aviation centre federal credit union 20K... San francisco police credit union 5K.... First Niagra bank 5K... San antonio federal credit union 10K.... Charles schwabb 10K.... Cal coast 5K..... Webster bank 5K.... BBVA compass 10K.... Merrill lynch IRA... 2