Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

My spouses life sustaining oncology medication is now five days late being delivered by UPS. I have spent over 30 hours trying to track the package and have been told lies AT LEAST 9 TIMES by UPS representatives.

The email given to contact corporate on their website is not valid. I have called 21 times and no one can provide the corporate phone or FAX number. This is the third time this has occurred with the same results. I have asked the manufacturer of the medication to send it any other way with no luck.

Six times customer service said someone would call me back but no call backs. They tell me there is no emergency number for UPS to contact after 5:00PM. A signature is required but they are not coming to my condo to deliver and instead leave a note that no one was available to receive the package. I was told "management" said they could not use the elevator but management denies ever saying that understands the critical nature of receiving this life sustaining medication.

I do not know how to solve this problem since each of the three times it occurred I tried everything in my power to assure it would not happen again.

Who is responsible if my spouse dies due to the medication not having been received but in the possession of UPS? Can I contact a licensing agency for UPS?

User's recommendation: Do not use UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

UPS Cons: Unreliable and untruthful service.

Comments