Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I’ve been letting UPS slide and have not been complaining but today broke the camels back. I payed for express shipping so I know exactly approx time my package would arrive.

Well today the driver did not ring my door bell. I thought I was lucky bc I heard the truck pull-up but by the time I got to the door they were pulling off. I literally chased him. I know he seen me but kept going.

Driver’s GIVE PPL TIME TO GET TO THE DOOR! Another time irked my soul was when a driver claimed he came and my address was a business that was closed. How the *** Then the crazy part was I was outside doing yard work. They made the driver come back.

Another time was I was opening the door to leave and they was a driver leaving packages no knock or didn’t ring the door bell. I know they have a lot of packages to deliver but y’all have to do better. You’re already here just knock or ring door bell and give us time to come to the door. Come on UPS I know you’re a billion dollar business but have some respect for your customers.

We are the reason you are. Maybe you need to hire more drivers so they won’t be so swamped with packages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 08.

Comments